Learn to make dog clothing patterns. I love making clothes for my little friend.
I put together this tutorial so you can do it too. You'll be able to make the prettiest outfits using just one pattern.
Your baby will love them, and it's a fun way to save some cash and style him up. He'll be proud to show off the clothes you made for him.
1. Draw a rectangle with your dog's BACK LENGTH and 1/2 of CHEST WIDTH measurements.
2. Mark the measurement for CHEST LENGTH on the larger side of your rectangle with an A.
3. Find the middle of your rectangle's height and mark it with a B
4. Draw a curve from A to B. You can round the corner at B so that your pattern doesn't look so square. Make this curve softer if you have a girl dog and more curvy for a boy.
5. Mark the measurement for 1/2 of the NECK WIDTH on your rectangle's short side, with a C.
6. Mark 3/4" on the rectangle's large side with a D. This works well for a medium sized dog. Make this mark smaller or larger, depending on your dog's size.
7. Draw a slight curve from C to D
8. You're almost finished. All you need to do is draw a hole for the leg. You can do this by looking at your sewing pattern.
it's packed with: